How to Apply
1. Please complete, submit and pay the $55 application fee for our online application.
2. Our admissions director will contact you about a testing appointment once your application is complete. Please ensure your application is complete by doing the following:
The application fee is non-refundable.
- October 18, 2019: TK-8 Info Meeting, 10:00 am
- January 20, 2020: TK/K Info Meeting, 10:00 am
- January 24, 2020: Applications deadline
- January 26, 2020, 10:00am (after 9:00am Sunday Mass), Sneak-a-Peek
- January 27, 2020 - February 7, 2020: TK/K Testing
- January 30, 2020, 5:30p - 7:00 pm, Science Fair Awards/Catholic Schools Week Open House
- February 21, 2020 - TK/K Acceptance Notifications
- TBD: Grades 1-8 Testing Day
- TBD: Grades 1-8 Acceptance Notifications
Our application for our current school year is only available online. We encourage you to submit your application as classes fill up quickly. Students applying after a class becomes full and closes will be placed on a waiting list.
St. Isidore School admits students of any race, color, nationality or ethnic origin. We give all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students. The school does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color or national and ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, athletics or other school programs.
Transitional Kindergarten admittance is dependent upon a child having reached his or her 4th birthday by September 1st. Kindergarten admittance is dependent upon the child having reached his or her 5th birthday by September 1st of the respective academic year.
New students will be admitted to St. Isidore School according to the following priorities:
- First Priority will be given to siblings of students currently enrolled in St. Isidore School.
- Second Priority will be given to those families who are registered and are actively participating parishioners, who regularly attend Mass at St. Isidore.
- Third Priority will be given to actively, participating Catholics outside the parish.
- Fourth Priority will be given to non-Catholics.